Hair Care Instructions
Follow these steps to properly care for your hair extensions
- Use wide tooth comb to comb through hair.
- Brush hair before before bed, making sure to brush from nape of the neck outward.
- Wrap hair nightly with satin scarf or bonnet
- Brush hair before washing.
How To Wash Your Hair
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water.
- Wash hair with a Sulfate Free shampoo.
- Wash hair in downward motion do not scrub or bunch hair while washing to avoid tangling
- Let hair air dry; do not blow dry hair.
- Avoid shampoo and conditioning products which use Sulfates, Isopropyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde and Propylene Glycol
Recommended Hair Care Products
Why should I only use Sulfate Free shampoos?
Sulfates can dry out your hair, leading to a lack of moisture and split ends. If you get regular dye jobs, you might also want to think about using sulfate-free shampoo, since sulfates can also potentially strip off the strands of color in your hair. If your hair is naturally prone to dryness, or is coarse, curly, or fragile, then a sulfate-free product may be the healthier choice for you.
Zoe Helanes recommends using the following Sulfate Free shampoos for the best possible results. These products can be found online or at most major retailers.
- Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo
- Kerastase Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Shampoo
- Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Sulfate Free Shampoo
- Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Shampoo
- Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo (or Conditioner)